The Hardware Operations & Quality position at Output is responsible for managing manufacturing, logistics, QA and warehousing for Output’s hardware products. In this role, the manager will work alongside the VP of Hardware and General Manager to ensure all hardware products are meeting demand on an on-going basis. This candidate will manage current and new relationships with manufacturers, suppliers, 3PLs, freight brokers and all other needed parties.
- Manage supply chain operations for all hardware products.
- Manage Quality Assurance, implement best practices and confirm that manufacturers abide by QA practices implemented.
- Be the leader of Output’s relationship with manufacturers, suppliers, 3PLs, freight brokers and shipping companies.
- Determine and implement the supply chain for new products.
- Ensure hardware products are delivered to the customer within a reasonable timeframe on an on-going basis.
- Create demand forecasting on a monthly basis and then act on the results.
- Continually improve current processes, methodologies and systems to reduce cost and increase efficiency.
- Develop what-if/scenario planning and decision-making strategies.
- Be a resource for the customer support team and assist with customer hardware issues as needed.
- A minimum of 3 years experience with a demonstrated knowledge of supply chain management
- Experience with Asian manufacturing, including international travel to factories--experience with domestic manufacturing a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Highly organized with an aptitude for problem solving
- Personable and a good communicator
- Excellent email etiquette
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Excel
- Able to prioritize tasks and work independently
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying