Output is seeking a Support Coordinator to join the Customer Support Team to offer technical support and guidance to Output customers. As the direct connection to our customers, the Support Coordinator works tirelessly so that all current and prospective customers enjoy a successful experience with our products.
- Triage and respond to all email inquiries
- Communicate directly with customers regarding technical issues.
- Communicate directly with prospective customers regarding product and sales questions.
- Work alongside QA and Development to ensure any consistent technical issues are resolved.
- Work alongside Marketing to improve the customer experience
- Manage and maintain Knowledgebase FAQs on Output.com
- Assist other departments as needed
- 1+ years of work experience, preferably in customer service
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Highly organized
- Advanced knowledge of music production software and studio setups
- Advanced knowledge of Mac and Windows operating systems
- Advanced knowledge of Native Instruments Kontakt a plus
- Ready and willing to help wherever necessary
About Output Inc.
We’re a Los Angeles based company developing innovative software and gear for musicians, film composers, and music producers. Our products have become music industry standards, with users such as Diplo, Coldplay, Harry Gregson-Williams, Ramin Djawadi, Kanye West, Glitch Mob and many more.
At Output we’re a robust team of developers, sound designers, marketers, and musicians looking to create meaningful products that inspire the world’s greatest creators.
- Competitive salary
- Health care
- Open and creative office
- Positive and fun co-workers
- Music Studio
- Happy hours and other fun activities
More About Output
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying