Output is seeking a Project Manager to join the Marketing Team and ensure all projects are scheduled, in process and delivered on time for the Instrument, Effects and Hardware product categories. The Brand Project Manager executes each project through careful planning, organization and evaluation of deliverables as communicated by the leaders of Marketing, Design and all other relevant departments.
- Manage day-to-day aspects of marketing projects including email marketing, advertising, video content, social content and web content.
- Work closely with marketing, web development, design and other team members as required to monitor and move all projects through their lifecycle.
- Review daily work schedule with design and marketing team as needed.
- Effectively communicate project expectations, changes and progress to cross-functional departments through careful monitoring of project status.
- Foresee potential scheduling and delivery conflicts early and proactively proposes solutions for resolution.
- Continually refine and support effective project management workflow standards including procedures, tracking and templates that promote efficiency, productivity, and quality.
- Create and maintain accurate department calendar to ensure timely execution.
- Secure internal and external approvals on all projects and assets.
- Identify and cultivate brand, producer and artist partnerships on Output’s behalf
- Work closely with VP of Marketing to develop and execute campaign concepts
- Plan and manage social media schedule; engage with social media communities
- Manage occasional Output events, attend and represent Output at partner events
- Develop, grow and manage affiliate program
- 3+ years of experience working in project management
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Highly organized and a clear communicator
- Possess the ability to balance many projects and priorities at one time.
- Strong writing skills.
- Highly proficient at a sophisticated email marketing platform
- Comfortable working with and analyzing data using Excel and Google Sheets
- Basic knowledge of coding logic, HTML or style sheets
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and print/web design best practices highly recommended.
- High-level of proficiency in project management, problem solving and calendaring is required.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying