Since the company’s launch in 2013, Output has become known for great design. We are looking for an experienced and talented Product designer to continue and grow that vision through beautiful, unique, and user-centric products and experiences.
- Collaborate closely with other designers, departments and stakeholders designing for web, mobile and native applications.
- Design at both the structural and surface level of design.
- Take low fidelity mocks and user research to final designs and prototypes.
- Must have solid communication skills and ability to collaborate within a team.
- Experience working in a Product Design role and a portfolio to showcase that work.
- Proficient in modern design tools like Sketch or Figma.
- Interactive prototyping skills in modern tools like Framer/FramerX, Origami, Adobe XD, Swift/X code, or HTML/CSS
- Excellent visual design skills (color, typography, icons, use of space, visual hierarchy, etc.)
- Experience building or contributing to a design system or component library.
- Experience designing for native applications built in C++/Juce is a huge plus but not required.
- Musician or music production background is a plus but not required.
We’re a Los Angeles based company developing innovative software and gear for musicians, film composers, and music producers. Our products have become music industry standards, with users such as Diplo, Coldplay, Harry Gregson-Williams, Ramin Djawadi, Kanye West, Glitch Mob and many more.
At Output we’re a robust team of developers, sound designers, marketers, designers, and musicians looking to create meaningful products that inspire the world’s greatest creators.
Open and creative office
Positive and fun co-workers
Access to Recording Studio
Happy hours and other fun activities
More About Output
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying