Output, a Los Angeles based company developing innovative software and gear that inspires the world’s greatest creators, is seeking a Backend Software Engineer. The Backend Software Engineer will help architect systems for Output’s subscription products with an emphasis on scalability and maintainability. They will be an integral member of the software development team, helping lead backend efforts and consulting with management on best practices and strategy.
- Design, develop, and deploy backend services with focus on high availability, low latency and scalability
- Build and operate infrastructure, toolset, and deployment pipelines
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and become a core member of an autonomous, cross- functional team
- Take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
- 3 or more years of professional software development experience
- Must be experienced with Ruby and the Rails framework in addition to modern infrastructure and tools such as Heroku, AWS, and Cloudfront
- Experience with PostgreSQL or other modern RDBMS.
- You’re familiar with designing and building distributed and scalable systems
- Must be interested in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise.
- You have good understanding of data structures and algorithms, and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying