Output is seeking a Jr. Web Developer to join the Web Development Team to play an active role in the creation, execution, management and maintenance of Output’s various web properties and services. The Jr. Web Developer will work closely with nearly every department including marketing, product, operations, and design, ensuring each department’s needs are met on Output.com. A successful candidate must be self-motivated, detail-orientated, technically savvy, and energized to research and learn new technologies that may benefit Output’s web practices.
- Build one-off web pages in WordPress.
- Work alongside the design team to build and edit web pages.
- Work alongside the marketing team to edit and consult on web-related work.
- Work with web development to plan and execute revisions to the company’s sites.
- Ensure company site is fully functional at all times and quickly fix issues.
- Follow the instructions of senior web development staff.
- Experience with WordPress themes, plugins, and WooCommerce.
- Experience in building functional front-facing webpages, with a keen eye for design/details and SEO best practices.
- Experience reading design documents (PSD, Zeplin, Sketch, etc.) and extracting assets.
- Proficiency with front-end coding and debugging. Understands and applies principles of page optimization, such as media queries, asynchronous loading, and caching.
- Strong understanding of ES6, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, CSS frameworks (eg Bootstrap), version control (Git/Github).
- General knowledge of PHP, e-commerce, Liquid templating a huge plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying